I had seen cakes being baked before, but never from the inside out. t was one of my lifelong dreams to be a glittery showgirl popping out of a birthday cake. But not when they forgot about me ... inside the cake.
I bet you’re dying to know what a day is like in the life of a Vegas showgirl. The truth is, it really is as exciting and glamorous as you may think.
Take yesterday, for instance: I’m flying on Donald Trump’s private jet, on our way back from Paris. The flight attendants are peeling my grapes and refilling my Dom Perignon. My personal assistant is walking me through the rest of my day:
• Work out with my personal trainer.
• Lunch with Kim Kardashian at Wolfgang Puck’s. (I love when he whips us up his vegan, gluten-free, low carb dishes.)
• Meeting with Rachel Zoe. (We’re deciding between the Oscar De La Renta, Christian Dior or Versace gown for the party tonight.)
• Photo shoot for Vanity Fair.
• Afternoon Tea at the Mandarin Oriental with Celine Dion.
• Hair and makeup team arrives an hour before the show.
• Attend exclusive afterparty with P. Diddy.
I’m exhausted just looking at my schedule. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m awake. In fact, let me pinch myself now.
Uh-oh. I didn’t feel it. I’m not awake. Which means, I’m dreaming. Which means ... Okay, I have confession to make: That’s not exactly how a day goes in the life of a Vegas showgirl. It’s really more like this: